Undressed with Iana Little



Playboy: Amateur Iana Little makes quite the first impression in this sensuous video from Playboy. A pert brunette with teal-blue eyes, Vegas-born Iana stood out at our latest Playboy casting, and seen here in black satin panties, garters and stockings, we think it's safe to say that she deserves a standing ovation. "Growing up, I always watched The Girls Next Door," she says. "I thought that Holly, Bridget and Kendra were the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, and I wanted to be like them." Fast forward to her eighteenth birthday, when Iana submitted a few choice photos to Playboy -- and to now, when she undresses for her adoring new fans. "As a model, my best assets are my nose, my eyes and my butt," she says. "I go to the gym religiously, and I do at least two hundred squats a day. Gotta keep that butt poppin'!"

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Copyright © 2013-2014 SEXY SPORTS Sex, sports, fun... All Rights Reserved | Template Design by Favorite Blogger Templates | Blogger Tips and Tricks